Friday, September 21, 2007

Working Part Time At A Five-N-Dime.



Prince


i'm on a prince fix these days.

the purple one has officially replaced the 'king' of pop in my book. Prince tops MJ. any day.
i'm also a lovesick fool, so he is helpful there. me being a sad lovestruck boy. :D
well here's the tracklisting for my Prince mixtape.


1.Let's Go Crazy
2.Paisley Park
3.Feel U Up
4.Shockadelica
5.Pop Life
6.Rockhard In A Funky Place
7.1999
8.Delirious
9.Diamonds and Pearls
10.She's Always In My Hair [12" Version]
11.Raspberry Beret [12" Version]
12.Kiss [Extended Version]
13.Head
14.Purple Medley Megamix
15.7



other 2 albums i promised.





Funkadelic - Free Your Mind & Your Ass Will Follow


1.Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow
2.Friday Night, August 14th

3.Funky Dollar Bill

4.I Wanna Know If It's Good To You

5.Some More

6.Eulogy and Light

7.Fish Chips and Sweat

8.Free Your Mind [radio advert]

9.I Wanna Know If It's Good To You [45 version]

10.I Wanna Know If It's Good To You [instrumental]


AND




Girl Talk - Night Ripper


1.Once Again

2.That's My DJ

3.Hold Up

4.Too Deep

5.Smash Your Head

6.Minute By Minute

7.Ask About Me

8.Summer Smoke

9.Friday Night

10.Hand Clap

11.Give and Go

12.Bounce That

13.Warm It Up

14.Double Pump

15.Overtime

16.Peak Out


ENJOY!


now onto personal junk. so, as i said in that one mixtape post, i am ga ga over my 'apollonia'. i can't say her name, but she's nice, she has me going to church now, no we're not going out, but i dunno, something about her, she's great to be around, really funny, & something about her just makes me excited to talk to her & see her. i get to see her every tuesday & sunday. i'm happy about that. she keeps me sane while everything everywhere else is eating me alive. my mother was incarcerated recently (hence the dear mama video) i can't disclose why, but i miss her dearly. it's hard to get through knowing she's not around, but thanks to my 'Apollonia', i'm ok. :D school couldn't be better. i'm still extremely credit deficient but it's going good so far. :] well thanks for reading if you did. i'm waiting for 'Apollonia' to call. bye. link in comments.