Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Wasn't Born So Much As I Fell Out.


The Clash.

one of the most influential punk bands from the 70's-late 80's, i've listened to them religiously since uhhh, middle school?
i mean, i liked 'rock the casbah' when i was 4 because my dad would play it a lot in his mixes & i liked it, they've made a big impact on me throughout my life. yes. anyway, uhhhh, enjoy the mix i made plus the two other albums. :)

tracklisting.
1.Janie Jones
2.White Riot [UK single?]
3.Jimmy Jazz
4.Tommy Gun
5.Clash City Rockers
6.Ivan Meets G.I. Joe
7.(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
8.Hate & War
9.1-2 Crush On You
10.Overpowered by Funk
11.The Right Profile
12.Armagideon Time
13.Charlie Don't Surf
14.Lost In The Supermarket
15.Guns of Brixton
16.Bankrobber
17.Lightning Strikes (Not Once But Twice)
18.The Magnificent Seven
19.Radio Clash
20.City of the Dead
PLUS!!!
The Cramps - Songs The Lord Taught Us

1.TV Set
2.Rock On The Moon
3.Garbageman
4.I Was A Teenage Werewolf
5.Sunglasses
6.Mad Daddy
7.Mystery Plane
8.Zombie Dance
9.What's Behind The Mask
10.Strychine
11.I'm Cramped
12.Fever

i'm missing Tear It Up. sorry. :/
AND
Dead Kennedys - Bedtime For Democracy

1.Take This Job and Shove It
2.Hop With The Jet Set
3.Dear Abby
4.Rambozo the Clown
5.Fleshdunce
6.The Great Wall
7.Shrink
8.Triumph of the Swill
9.Macho Insecurity
10.I Spy
11.Cesspools In Eden
12.One-Way Ticket to Pluto
13.Do the Slag
14.A Commercial
15.Gone with My Mind
16.Anarchy for Sale
17.Chickenshit Conformist
18.Where Do Ya Draw the Line
19.Potshot Heard 'Round the World
20.D.M.S.O.
21.Lie Detector

i'm falling deep for my 'apollonia'. i talk to her on the phone a lot more. i hope she feels the same as me or i'm gonna be miserable. :/ wish me luck by leaving me comments. :D thanks. bye. links in comments.

3 comments:

raul_dook said...

Clash Mix
Cramps - STLTU
DK - B4D

Mredondo said...

Here you go buddy:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32128733/The_Cramps_-_Smell_of_Female.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/27955343/The_Cramps_-_Off_The_Bone__Import_.zip

This an album of rockabilly covers - of the Clash songs:

This Is Rockabilly Clash
Various Artists

Tracks:

1.The Honeydippers - Guns of Brixton
2.Farrell Bros. - Career opportunities
3.The Hyperjax - Capitol Radio
4.The Caravans - Jail guitar doors
5.The Sabrejets - Train in vain
6.Long Tall Texans - Should I stay or should I go
7.XX Cortez - I'm so bored with the USA
8.Frantic Flintstones - Jimmy Jazz
9.Charles Napiers - What's my name
10.The Pistoleers - Bank robber
11.The Accelerators - Brand new Cadillac
12.Farrell Bros. - Janie Jones
13.The Caravans - Know your rights
14.Rancho Deluxe - Guns of Brixton

Enjoy!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/37466305/This_Is_Rockabilly_Clash.zip

Best regards,
mredondo

Mredondo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.