Sunday, September 16, 2007

UGHHHHH.

It's soo funny,
How you said you understood me.

It's funny,
How I believed it soo fast.

It's soo funny,
How you said you loved me.

It's funny,
How I thought this feeling could last.

It's soo funny
How well I treated you.

It's funny,
How i'll never be able to take it back.

It's soo funny,
How you just don't care anymore.

It's funny,
How i'll always still come back.

It's funny to hear you say what you do.
I'm a sucker for your words and i'll always think they're true.

Feeling like I can have my cake, and I can eat it too
Eating it whole just to find out it'll leave me sick too.

It's kind of funny and it kind of is not.

It felt kind of like heaven but it kind of got hot.

Like having that long phone conversation
but both phones decided to die.

Taking that long ride home,
Just to find out you took a wrong turn
miles and miles, hours and hours ago.

It's kind of funny and it kind of is not

It's kind of funny but it's kind of a shock.



written by jorge gomez.
my homie.
the best in the world.
:D

No comments: