Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba.


The Ramones

one of my favorite bands. since LIKE forever. 'like' was caps because i hate when people use it like that. :D
anyway, i made a mix of my favorite songs. enjoy.

tracklist
1.We Want The Airwaves
2.All's Quiet On The Eastern Front
3.Rockaway Beach
4.Don't Come Close
5.Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
6.Pinhead
7.Howling At The Moon (Sha-La-La)
8.Do You Wanna Dance?
9.Questioningly
10.Time Bomb
11.Apeman Hop
12.Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
13.You Should Never Have Opened That Door
14.Needles & Pins [early version]
15.I Can't Be [demo]
16.I Want You Around
17.I Wanna Live
18.Pet Sematary
19.I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
20.Rock 'N Roll High School [single version]

PLUS!!!!

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle

1.Bathtub
2.G-Funk Intro
3.Gin & Juice
4.Interlude
5.Tha Shiznit
6.Interlude
7.Lodi Dodi
8.Murder Was The Case
9.Serial Killa
10.What's My Name
11.For All My Niggaz & Bitches
12.Ain't No Fun
13.Chronic Break
14.Doggy Dogg World
15.Interlude
16.G'z & Hustlas
17.Interlude
18.Pump


AND

The String Quartet - A Tribute To The Cure


1.Lullaby
2.Pictures of You
3.Boys Don't Cry
4.Lovesong
5.Hot Hot Hot!!!
6.The Lovecats
7.Bloodflowers
8.Maybe Someday
9.Just Like Heaven
10.Zazen String [original composition]


not much is new with my 'Apollonia' ordeal. i kind of think it's not mutual. but who knows! i have yet to ask, and until then, i won't know. well i gotta go excercise. catch ya'll laterr. link in comments.