Monday, May 21, 2007

No Parking on the Dancefloor....

Banarama is supposed to be dope.
My supervisor when I worked at Sav-On told me they are the shit.
But he was 38, had a mullet, lived with his mom, and would wear a styx undershirt everyday.
Take it from him.
They Rock.

Bananarama - Greatest Hits


I Really like Radiohead.
So I hope Thorm Yorke's solo album is good.
I should actually listen to the shit I post up here shouldn't I?

Thom Yorke - The Eraser


Get Faded with your friends and Listen to Sublime.
Good Music for Good Times.

Sublime - 40oz to Freedom


Yeah Yeah Yeahs fucking rock.
Simple.
When I get some friends crammed into my car, I blast "Gold Lion" and We Scream our Lungs out.
Its just fun to sing to.
"Now tell me whatch'ya saw/tell me whatch'ya saw..."

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones


Linkin Park burned out my Cd player when I was in 8th grade.
now they just sound like burn outs.
"What I've Done"?
I think they meant "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?"

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight


Pearl Jam.
Eh.
I really dig "Jeremy", though.
And I'm a sucker for anything acoustic.
Hence...

Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged


Here is KRS-One's response to Nas.
But his case is Weak, Case and Point.

KRS-One & Marley - Hip Hop LIVES!


Billie Holiday is one of the Best Singers to ever live.
Every popular singer today lists her as one of their top influences.
This work is actually Lady Day's favorite and most personal album.

Billie Holiday - Lady in Satin


And here's some more shit, but i don't know anything about 'em.

Joy Division
Unknown Pleasures
Substance

Def Leppard - Greatest Hits

Yes - Yes

Beatles - Please Please Me

No comments: