Sunday, May 6, 2007

'I Sit, and Wait In Silence'.

ack. good morning. hope your morning is good. mine is starting out slow, but it IS sunday, kind of expected. i went out last night, visited a cousin i hadn't seen in awhile, she bought a new computer & wanted me to help her set it up, i don't know too much about computers, but i knew enough to help her, i had an interesting time, we got to catch up on a lot, so i was happy. when i got home, i called my woman & fell asleep on the phone. i woke up an hour ago, it was four or five when i fell asleep. my mom wants me to go with her and my grandma to check out a yard sale at my aunt's house, i don't want to go, not because i dislike this aunt or anything of that sort, it's just, about a month or so ago my uncle died, her husband, and i would like going over there when i was young because he made me laugh, not intentionally, but you know, the kind of stuff that just sounded funny, because i was a kid, ya know? then the laughter started fading as i got older, about 14, his view of me changed, from then up until death, i don't think he was too fond of me, sure i made some bad choices but i fixed them & got back on track. from 15 through 17 i always wanted to change that view, show him i had changed for the better, but i couldn't, i feared him.
i regret that.
i wish i could've changed his view of me, but i was too late once he hit the hospital. now don't go thinking i KNEW he was going to pass, but i couldn't muster up the courage to say anything to him, even in his comatose state. well, aside from all that, long story short, i don't want to go to my aunt's place because i'm afraid it'll trigger some memories & i'll turn into a big baby, which i think my aunt doesn't need.

well, i'll get to 'Faith' later. for now, enjoy this acoustic version of 'A Forest'.

No comments: