Thursday, June 18, 2009

Raw I'm Gonna Give It To Ya


hey thar. how is your week going? good i hope. mine is alriiight. got three things fer ya to cop today, enjoy them. big ups to james. ;D today i have the Parliaments which is George Clinton's first group, just as good as Funkadelic & Parliament, next Ghostface's first album Ironman, it's the beginning of Tony Stark's reign on top and finally Soundclash of the Titans which was released by OBEYGIANT (yuck) but is a record featuring two sets from MSTRKRFT & DJ Z-Trip, the MSTRKRFT side is way good. :D


Testify!: The Best of the Early Years (1995)
1.(I Wanna) Testify
2.I Can Feel The Ice Melting
3.All Your Goodies Are Gone [vocal]
4.Don't Be Sore At Me
5.Little Man
6.The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg
7.Look At What I Almost Missed
8.What You Been Growing
9.Good Old Music
10.Time
11.A New Day Begins
12.I'll Wait [vocal]
13.I'll Wait [instrumental]
14.All Your Goodies Are Gone [instrumental]
15.Baby, I Owe You Something [instrumental]
16.Let's Make It Last [by the Fellows]
17.She's Always There [by the Fellows]
18.Heart Trouble [unissued demo]
19.That Was My Girl [unissued demo]


Soundclash of the Titans (2008)
Side One - DJ Z-Trip
Side Two - MSTRKRFT


Ironman (1996)
1.Ironman
2.Wildflower
3.The Faster Blade
4.260
5.Assassination Day
6.Poisonous Darts
7.Winter Warz
8.Box In Hand
9.Fish
10.Camay
11.Daytona 500
12.Motherless Child
13.Black Jesus
14.After The Smoke Clears
15.All That I Got Is You feat.Mary J. Blige
16.The Soul Controller
17.Marvel

enjoi.
links in comments.