Monday, June 15, 2009

Choose Life or Death


i couldn't stay away. i had to post twice! not a bad thing, right? ha. three more albums for your earholes, hope you like them. i know i do. it's been Wu all day baby. up next for the blog is whatever Sanscosm posts (i'm sure it'll be good) and from me, one more Roger Troutman album and who knows! maybe a mixtape, it has been awhile. stay tuned.


Zapp III (1983)
1.Heartbreaker
2.I Can Make You Dance
3.Play Some Blues
4.Spend My Whole Life
5.We Need That Buck
6.Tut-Tut (Jazz)
7.Doo Wa Ditty (Live)


Liquid Swords (1995)
1.Liquid Swords
2.Duel of the Iron Mic
3.Living In The World Today
4.Gold
5.Cold World
6.Labels
7.4th Chamber
8.Shadowboxin'
9.Hell's Wind Staff/Killah Hills 10304
10.Investigative Reports
11.Swordsmen
12.I Gotcha Back
13.B.I.B.L.E (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)



Tical (1994)
1.Tical
2.Biscuits
3.Bring The Pain
4.All I Need
5.What The Blood Clot?
6.Meth Vs Chef (featuring Raekwon)
7.Sub-Crazy
8.Release Yo 'Delf (featuring Blue Raspberry)
9.P.L.O Style (featuring Carlton Fisk)
10.I Get My Thang In Action
11.Mr.Sandman (featuring Blue Raspberry, Inspectah Deck, Carlton Fisk & Rza)
12.Stimulation
13.Method Man [remix]
14.I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By (featuring Mary J. Blige)

enjoi.
links in comments.