Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Even Put Pretty Hair on Grandma's Bald Head


hey all, how are you? i'm alright. being a mopey mike these days though, i have no reason, well, i do but it's dumb. anyway, i've got three more albums for you today, finishing up my roger troutman collection and some other surprises. hope you like them. :)


The Many Facets of Roger (1981)
1.I Heard It Through The Grapevine [cover]
2.So Ruff, So Tuff
3.A Chunk of Sugar
4.Do It Roger
5.Maxx Ave
6.Blue (A Tribute to the Blues)
7.I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Part 1 [single version]
8.Do It Roger [single version]
9.Superman


3 (1989)
1.Nightmares
2.Just Like My Father
3.Dating Days
4.Fat
5.Fool In The Full Moon
6.Nothing Worth Living For
7.World We're Living In
8.Outside The Palace
9.Telephone Book
10.Mother of a Girl
11.Lies
12.See My Ships


Voodoo Jive: The Best of Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1990)
1.I Put A Spell On You
2.Little Demon
3.Alligator Wine
4.Person To Person
5.Frenzy
6.Do You Really Love Me?
7.This Is All
8.Just Don't Care
9.You Made Me Love You
10.Yellow Coat
11.I Hear Voices
12.Orange Colored Sky
13.(She Put The) Wamee (On Me)
14.Feast of the Mau Mau
15.Move Me
16.Constipation Blues

enjoi! :)
links in comments