Friday, January 16, 2009

Ready To Live


heyy, it's friday! we made it! woo. welll, it's friday and i kept this up, i have faith that i will continue to do this! well, today i'm gonna go give money to that goddamned My Bloody Valentine flick, but only because it's in 3D, and i'm a sucker for those. :D cheap gimmicks and suchh. welll today i have a mixtape & 2 albums! :) here's the mixtape's track listing.

1.These Days - the Damned
i dig the circus theme to this one, i want to spin around and listen to it.

2.She's Always There - the Parliaments
George Clinton's early outfit is just as good as it's predecessor.

3.Gonna Rock - the Rattlers
good ol' rockabilly, i sit alone on saturdays all the time. :(

4.Besando A Otra - Los Saicos
great garage from peru!

5.Deadman's Waltz - the Slanderin
i used to hang out with these guys occasionally, this is one of my favorite songs from them.

6.Frenzy [cover] - Batmobile
dig this cover? you better. :P

7.Isolation - Joy Division
i looooove the bass line, it gets stuck in my head when i listen to it.

8.My My Metrocard - Le Tigre
the keys in this song are catchy as hell.

9.Hand In Glove [cover] - Sandie Shaw
a smiths cover, with the smiths as her backing band.

10.Viernes Voy Por Ti [cover] -Icaro Azul
a spanish Cure cover, it's friday & i'm cheesy. deal. :P

11.Bastard In Love - Mika Miko
not as wild as their other songs, but i like it. :D

12.El Chico Del Apartamento 512 - Selena
it feels like a ska song, sort of.

13.Galaxies - Laura Veirs
the lyrics trip me out..

14.Mack The Knife [12" Remix] - King Kurt
the sax! she makes me dance! :O

15.Cartoon Blues - Bright Eyes
his vocals are strange towards the end, my kind of strange. ;D

16.West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys
inner city pressure? nahh. ;P

17.You Dropped A Bomb On Me - the Gap Band
i've gotten one dropped on me, i haven't felt the same since.

18.About Today - the National
i like how this song starts. i flow with it.

19.Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears
i watched donnie darko earlier, it explains these songs, especialllly this one. :)

20.Just A Touch - Slave
my uncle joe & my mom.

21.Gigolette [12" Mix] - Ozone
my uncle joe & my mom.


Pizza EP - Horse the Band


Skitzo Mania - Skitzo

links in comments