Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Double Barrel Roll!


sorry for taking so bloody long. i'm not busy or anything i just can't make things work for myself right now, i apologize. that crush i mentioned was bull, i don't have it anymore, i think they do. shit happens. anyway, the review bit will be back soon, i hope. i need help with this damned blog. wanna join my crew? let me know. ;P
today, er, tonight, i have 2 albums & an EP for you. i hope you like them! :D
here you go!


Self-Titled EP - the PeaBrains
these are my friends, the bassist is in my band & the drummer usually fills in for us. my guitarist is in this band now as well, although he is not on this particular EP, they're just as good. :) check them out on MySpace. :D


Devotion - Beach House


Turn On The Bright Lights - Interpol

enjoy!

links in comments.