Monday, November 30, 2009

Slimy Little Opus


break is over,
time to kick it into a gear.
maybe one slower than the one i was using before.
i couldn't do that, no, never.
i'll just keep my normal pace.
i apologize for today's late post,
here i am!

/music


Live At the Apollo I - James Brown (soul/funk)
the motherfucking godfather of soul knew how to funk it up real horrorshow back in '62, it is documented here. fa.


With Love - Ralfi Pagan (latin/salsa/groove)
i was introduced to mr.Pagan through an lowrider compilation, i had no idea he was more than a guy you could cruise to, you can also cut some rug with this man & his band.


Catalogue - I Start Counting (electronic/dance)
my buddy james passed this onto me and it's quite snappy. they remind me of depeche mode. i can't find much else from this duo but i hope to maybe find more soon.

enjoi
links in comments