Friday, November 20, 2009

The French Press


you're going to be gone one day,
i've learned to accept that.
the truth is,
i want to keep that day as far away as possible.
i don't know how much time i have left,
so i'm going to try my best to use it wisely.
maybe we could just sit in your apartment,
listen to your favorite album
and talk about what things were like when you were my age.
hell, i'd love to just hear you talk about anything.
only because i love you.

/music


All Day Music - War (funk soul)
i'm just going to say that anything from War is here because of my father's influence on my music taste. this is another great album.


Moon Pix - Cat Power (electric folk)
i've recently started listening to Chan Marshall a lot lately. something about her breathy vocals just has me hooked.


Creepin' On Ah Come Up - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (hip hop)
a classic, one of the many soundtracks to my childhood. i remember listening to this all the time in my mom's corolla, oh the times we had.

enjoi
links in comments