Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Been Fun..

we've made it to 100 posts. i know i should feel pretty accomplished(?), but i feel real sick. i've tried to give out my music to people and no one seems to dig it. maybe i'm giving it out to the wrong crowd? i'm thinking of only posting one genre, one that isn't as represented as i'd like it to be on the blogosphere. that genre is Psychobilly. if i lose more hits, oh well, it won't be a big deal to me seeing as how i don't get any with my attempt at mixtapes, at least this way it'll be good enough for me to know that i'm helping out a scene that i'm apart of.
now don't get me wrong, Sanscosm will continue to post his regular brand of love, but i will only put up albums & mixtapes in the vein of psychobilly, garage & ska.

later tonight i'll put up my first post with this new change.

leave comments if you want.

No comments: