Monday, January 14, 2008

Braces On My Fangs.


the cramps! i've been listening to them like mad! i can safely say i've been a fan since 7th grade, a friend of mine introduced me to them, he gave me Bad Music For Bad People, which a lot of people regard as a bad compilation, i don't know what it was, maybe Lux Interior's vocals? maybe Ivy's guitar licks? whatever it was, it had me hooked. i've dreamed of seeing them live, but i doubt that'll ever happen, hah, anywhoo, here is my compilation of my favorite Cramps songs. i've also included The Tain by the Decemberists, make sure to get that! also, i hope to bring in more people, maybe if you could help spread the word about me rather than just lurk about? hah. it's no biggie, just asking if you could. i'd love it if you could. maybe a comment? tell me what i should change? anything. something. well here's the tracklisting.

1.Bop Pills [cover]
2.Green Fuz [cover]
3.Surfin' Dead
4.TV Set
5.Bikini Girls With Machine Guns [cover]
6.I Was A Teenage Werewolf
7.What's Inside A Girl?
8.Can Your Pussy (Hossie) Do The Dog? [cover]
9.Chicken [cover]
10.Aloha From Hell
11.Jungle Hop [cover]
12.Mama Oo Pow Pow
13.Green Door [cover]
14.Domino [cover]
15.Lonesome Town [cover]
16.Garbage Man
17.I Can't Hardly Stand It [cover]
18.Love Me [cover]
19.Save It [cover]
20.She Said [cover]

PLUS!!!

The Tain - the Decemberists

1.The Tain I
2.The Tain II
3.The Tain III
4.The Tain IV
5.The Tain V
6.The Tain VI

thanks.