Monday, December 7, 2009

Holds Me Hypnotized


it's raining today,
quite lovely.
a friend said they hated themselves for not feeling sympathy towards certain people,
i told him not to.
they didn't ask why.
i think the reason they shouldn't,
is because i'm saving myself for the day that i run out of people to hate.

/music


Phantasmagoria - the Damned (melodic/punk)
this is by far my favorite Damned album, everything about it is just perfect. Vanian's vocals, the band and their tunes, the lyrics, oh where do i begin? nowhere because i'm lazy and far from intellectual enough to do so. fa.


Where Did You Sleep Last Night? - Lead Belly (blues)
if you liked the Robert Johnson i put up, i know you gonna dig this.


Kill Uncle - Morrissey (pop/torch)
i was going to see him perform live this past saturday, but he canceled. it's a drag but life goes on. his second album is good, especially 'There Is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends'.

enjoi
links in comments

3 comments:

raul_dook said...

the Damned

Lead Belly

Morrissey

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

raul_dook said...

well, you seem to have a vast vocabulary.
help me out.
i'm not too great with words.
drop me an e-mail mr.anon.
:)