Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baphomet Take A Bow


work, shows & keeping to myself. i've gone into seclusion, i don't talk to a lot of the same people i used to, i'd like to but whenever i do it's never the same. shit happens as they say.
i was sick too, but that wasn't too bad. my mother is nearly home, for some reason it doesn't make me as happy as i'd imagined. over hyped. i get drunk a lot and i don't know why.
i'm also romantically entangled with the sun. she keeps me warm and balanced.
/music


s/t EP - Hola Ghost (flamenco psychobilly)
i'm going to see this duo perform on halloween at a secret show, i'm excited for it.


How The Gods Kill (Danzig III) - Danzig (metal)
a very brooding album from glenn & co., handled beautifully, his masterpiece. yes, i said it.


s/t - Kitty, Daisy & Lewis (rockabilly/r&b)
i have been listening to this album nonstop, ever since it reached my ears i can't seem to get it out, i hope you enjoy this as much as i have.

enjoi.
links in comments.