Monday, September 28, 2009

Cold Cod Soup


well if it ain't rough it ain't shit, if it ain't stiff it ain't worth a fuck and so on. does anyone ever want to say anything to me? talk some 'mad' shit maybe? by all means, go right ahead, at least you'll give me some feedback. i'm gonna be volunteering at different places soon, so posts will be less frequent (not that i post on the regular anyway) but just a heads up. well, enough of my bullshit. bunnies.
/music


I Just Want To Be Held - Nathaniel Mayer (soul)
a newer record from the creator of Village of Love, his vocals are a buzz saw and his cover of I Found Out is beautiful. if you're into raw soul, go with this.


s/t - Elliot Smith (acoustic junk)
a must have for anyone who is into quiet stuff. honestly, this is filler. don't let that change your mind, it is a great record, i just don't have much to say about it.


Straight Outta Compton - N.W.A (hip hop)
if you do not have this already, get it. now.

enjoy.
links in comments.