Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wallflower Central


hippopotamus devours little girl after this update. i feel sick. very sick. in my head. so sick. that i use periods when i don't have to. i just like the look of a million periods. plus the lack of readers gives me an artistic freedom. i love diet soda. confectioneries. corporations. money money money.

Edit (6:12pm): egg on my face, i apologize for not including the links in comments. my mind was elsewhere. my deepest apologies go out to Skip. they are there now my friend, they are there now. :)

/music


America Eats It's Young - Funkadelic


How Will The Wolf Survive - Los Lobos


Ain't Love Grand! - X

links in comments...

4 comments:

Skip said...

"links in comments..."

Nuh-uh!

Thia Monét said...

well, that's dandy you made a mixtape for me,well us, i feel just peachy abou that.

well. late.
:D

raul_dook said...

Funkadelic

Los Lobos

X

Anonymous said...

My friend your link is deat, but thanks