Saturday, February 2, 2008

Featured Artisit @ Coachella-Fest: Uffie



Check her Music @ Her Myspace

What other Bloggers have to say:

Popmatters

"Defiant, pugilistic, and about as profane as you can get this side of Peaches."

Drowned in Sound
"Wickedly dirty synth nymph."

My Old Kentucky Blog
"Euro-Princess Superstar style club banger/white girl rap."

Pitchfork
"I'd rather sit through the Cobra Snake dude-only omnibus slideshow than ever hear this again."

Coerce You
"Uffie is the cultural and cocaine equivalent of the Rape of Nanking."

Central Village
"The Most Hipster Shit Ever."

Mog
"Uffie is a no talent, fashionista with weak rhyming skills who's getting mad rotation at clubs b/c her boyfriend over produced her album and made it so...damned...listenable."

Uffie Interview
"I don't think just because I am really young, a girl, and admit sure I like to fuck, makes it slutty. To me it's just fucking powerful... I just say what girls think but are to scared to admit."

Suited & Looted EP
Pop the Glock EP
are featured in this
Compilation.

Tracks (MassMirror):
"First Love"
"Brand New Car"
"Dismissed"
"Pop the Glock"
"Ready to Uff"
"In Charge"
"Hot Chick"


Her New Album expected to be released this February.

No comments: